We're just ten days away and with the final trailer coming out today, I figured it was time to start a separate thread.
I know there are lot of leaks and unofficial confirmations of what the film is about and who Sadie Sink is playing, but I strongly encourage those who know that information to discuss it behind spoiler tags for those of us who want to remain unspoiled, no matter how "obvious" those revelations may appear or whether they've been heavily rumored for a long time.
I'll put up spoiler tags and a poll when the film is released next week. Until then, speculate away!
I know there are lot of leaks and unofficial confirmations of what the film is about and who Sadie Sink is playing, but I strongly encourage those who know that information to discuss it behind spoiler tags for those of us who want to remain unspoiled, no matter how "obvious" those revelations may appear or whether they've been heavily rumored for a long time.
I'll put up spoiler tags and a poll when the film is released next week. Until then, speculate away!
Last edited:
