Something odd.

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by PKS8304, Mar 29, 2013.

1. PKS8304

PKS8304 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I was at my local Wal Mart and they had put out a special TNG anniversary Pez collection of the TNG characters. All the principles were there and a miniature Ent D, but Beverly Crusher was absent and replaced with a Locutus.

Wonder why that was?

2. trekker670

trekker670 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Walmart had an exclusive version of the set that contained Locutus, unfortunately instead of getting an extra dispenser, they decided to replace Bev for the release. The standard version does include her though.

3. Doug Otte

Doug Otte Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Right. My wife gave me the standard set for Xmas. I was talking to my daughter about whether I should leave it unopened. She suggested I take the candy out. I can always replace it later if I want to sell it.

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Children know the value of candy. It should be eaten right away to prevent spoilage.

5. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

6. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

I don't recall seeing the 'Locutus' version in the Canadian Wal-Marts. I picked up the original set just recently in Target last time we went across the line to shop. I'll have to make it a point to see if I can find one in Wal-Mart next time I go over.