So much kvetching about Janeway, no concern for poor ol' [SPOILERS]...

Space Lemur X

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Red Shirt
Forgive me if this has come up, but I haven't seen anyone mention it. Check out the casualty list on page 117 of A Singular Destiny, 6th name down. If I'm not mistaken, KRAD has pulled off a coup to make Fekhlar proud, right under everyone's noses. Or perhaps it's just that nobody cares about this character. :evil:

Re: So much kvetching about Janeway, no concern for poor ol' [SPOILERS

Forgive me if this has come up, but I haven't seen anyone mention it. Check out the casualty list on page 117 of A Singular Destiny, 6th name down. If I'm not mistaken, KRAD has pulled off a coup to make Fekhlar proud, right under everyone's noses. Or perhaps it's just that nobody cares about this character. :evil:
it was mentioned in both ASD and Full Circle threads, under spoiler codes.

Oh whoops, I've gotta keep up on my threads.

not to worry, it was under spoiler codes all the time, and they are pretty long threads.

Besides, I have my doubts these certain people are actually dead. :rommie:

Trust me, you really should check out those threads then.

sweet, thanks for the info guys!

Also, I think a lot of the lack of heavy kvetching about the names on the casualty lists stems from either people deciding not to read the books after learning that Janeway is not returned at the end of Destiny or Full Circle and/or people figuring that these characters would actually rate a death sequence instead of just a name-check in a casualty list.

I don't think anyone took that list thing seriously for a minute.

I did. Hopefully the list isn't bullshit. If it is, then it was just meant as a fake out, and was a waste of time...

If you think that "Voyager" fans are not aware of whose names are on the list, you'd be wrong. It just adds to our reasons of not reading the current books, and lends credence to the opinion that Voyager characters are cannon fodder for the other imprints.

Brit

If you think that "Voyager" fans are not aware of whose names are on the list, you'd be wrong. It just adds to our reasons of not reading the current books, and lends credence to the opinion that Voyager characters are cannon fodder for the other imprints.

Brit

..."adds to our reasons"...are you guys organized:wtf:? Is there a manifesto? I'm a Voyager fan and I didn't get the e-vite:vulcan:. Just check out my handle;). Then again I'm just glad that the Voyager-relaunch is back in full swing. I'm the kind of person who reserves their judgement until i've actually read the book in question, so i'm sure I wouldn't fit in with your nation of the disenfranchised Voyagers...

Last edited:

^ You're not visiting the right message board(s). Only there do you get the secret handshake and access to The Plan.

I'm sure someone here can provide details of the proper initiation rituals.

"Wouldn't you like to know more?"

Voyagers Against All Things Voyager:techman: (except Kes...she's perfect :evil:)

If you think that "Voyager" fans are not aware of whose names are on the list...

I'm just worried that Voyager fans may be drawing up a list of their own.:eek:

You know, if you actually read Full Circle, you'll find out how thoroughly wrong you are about that.

You know no offense to Voyager fans but I'm more concerned that KRAD killed Frak, as a NuBSG fan killing a person named after BSG fans favorite word seems strangely amusing and takes away from the impact of the list because some of us are still chuckling about it.

You know, if you actually read Full Circle, you'll find out how thoroughly wrong you are about that.

Actually read the book before they pass judgement:eek:? That's like a Catholic watching the DaVinci Code or Dogma before passing judgement...it's just not done sir! :rommie:

Ok, you know what people,
B'Elanna and Miral are not dead and will continue to play a role in the series

I did. Hopefully the list isn't bullshit. If it is, then it was just meant as a fake out, and was a waste of time...

It wasn't a fake out as such but war and the possible end of the federation is a chaotic time...

(this isn't aimed at you paris) What is getting increasingly boring here is the outrage of certain quarters about plot twists that haven't actually happened because they aren't reading the books and don't know what they are talking about.

We keep hearing that everyone is entitled to their viewpoint, it would be nice if was also an informed one.

Back