Smallville 8x10 "Bride" - Discuss/Grade <SPOILERS>

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Nov 20, 2008.

?

Grade Bride

1. SUPER

48.3%
  2. Above Average

37.9%
  3. Average

10.3%
  4. Below Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. BIZARRO

3.4%
  1. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Any see how expressionless Clark was when Lana showed up? I'm almost tempted to make a joke and say that's the range of Welling's acting :lol:

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

You must have figured out by now that the Smallville universe is governed by different universal constants?

3. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

Would love to hear a lively debate about Smallville by the characters on The Big Bang Theory.

--Ted

4. Cicero

Cicero Admiral Admiral

I'm finally watching the episode. This show is amazing.

5. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

some how I doubt they would have much love for it.

im way behind watching it at UK pace but I would like to post a quick review of what ive seen so far
    Odyssey, wow this is what the show can be when it trys, nice move loosing the producers

Plastique, um what is Miss Luthor doing, putting together a leauge of evil, I hope we see that girl again

Toxic, Oliver put a bloody shirt on, other wise linking him & Miss Luthor works well, but I dont like Doomsday/Chloe

the first two minutes of Instinct, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:* MY GOD, damm she may just be the best looking girl on Smallvilleve EVER.

the rest of Instinct, great but wasn't Tess meant to meet Oliver at the club, and how did Jimmy get into such a posh club?

* there are not enough :eek: on the whole internet to express my eyes when she first appeared.