• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Contest: ENTER SF & F Av Contest: The Vampire Movie

auntiehill

The Blooness
Premium Member
This week's contest is devoted to Vampire movies, from the classic 1922 Nosferatu to The Lost Boys, Blade, From Dusk to Dawn, Fright Night, etc. Any vampire movie is fair game, whether it's a drama or comedy. Movies only, please.

You may enter up to two. I will only enter one. Standard av rules apply: 200 x 200 pixels max, 1 MB max, and work-safe.

I'll put the voting poll up on the 23rd, or thereabout.

To get us started, here's mine:

Sinners
Sinners-8ff968e482087c88bb09e5a71df5e123-0e68d64d-540.gif
 
I was thinking about Blacula last night as an entry. And, naturally, when I thought of that, I thought of "The Venture Bros." and Jefferson Twilight fighting blaculas, "I hate Goddamn blaculas!"
 
WITHDRAWN:

Salems-Lot-Mr-Barlow.gif


Salem's Lot (the original minis series, not that redo years back)



For good measure, here is the full sized image. I removed the scene of the reaction from the prisoner and low and behold, the images combine seamlessly -- obviously they cut the scene u for the mini series.

Full-Size-Barlow.gif
 
Last edited:
ENTRY #2:

Salems-Lot-Mr-Barlow.gif


Salem's Lot (the original minis series, not that redo years back)



For good measure, here is the full sized image. I removed the scene of the reaction from the prisoner and low and behold, the images combine seamlessly -- obviously they cut the scene u for the mini series.

Full-Size-Barlow.gif
Movies only was the OPs instruction.
 
Does it have to be a movie focused only on vampires or is a vampire character from a movie with multiple monsters OK?
 
Does it have to be a movie focused only on vampires or is a vampire character from a movie with multiple monsters OK?

The vampires should be a pretty big part of the movie, not just one monster among lots of other different ones, hence the title "Vampire Movie."

PS : the poll will go up later today. Get those last minute entries in!
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top