Spoilers Season 3 Trailer

Once you know Gene Roddenberry's writing style and the ideas he liked to constantly push, it's very easy to look at the TNG Series Bible plus the first 18 episodes (before he stepped down as Showrunner) and see who came up with what.
I mean, he's got a point. I don't remember seeing huge Ferengi dongs and a second set of boobs on Troi in TNG - ergo, no Gene "Perpetuum Mobile"* Roddenberry involvement whatsoever, thankyouverymuch. /s

*This is my joke, and mine only!

I don't remember seeing huge Ferengi dongs and a second set of boobs on Troi in TNG
IIRC, Deanna's four boobs was only ditched because Roddenberry couldn't make his mind up about if they were four straight across, two on top and two on the bottom or some other alignment altogether and with production due to start and everyone nagging him for a decision he just got fed up and said "fine, we'll stick with only two!"

IIRC, Deanna's four boobs was only ditched because Roddenberry couldn't make his mind up about if they were four straight across, two on top and two on the bottom or some other alignment altogether and with production due to start and everyone nagging him for a decision he just got fed up and said "fine, we'll stick with only two!"

There! Are! Foooourr! Boobs!!

They'll probably issue another teaser first. And then, when the money shot of the Stargazer breezing by a new Enterprise is ready, the full one will follow within a month.

I'm hoping for the Pasteur to grace our screens in all her glory, myself!

Last year on Star Trek day we got the preview for Picards season 2 with Borg Queen. I'm sure since Star Trek Picard being first for Star Trek day this year with Michelle Hurd and Jeri Ryan., They will have a spoilerish season 3 preview full of suprises the fans will be talking about for a long time.

Last edited:
Back