Season 3-Catch 22 Observations

Discussion in 'Lost' started by SAndrews10, Aug 18, 2008.

1. SAndrews10

SAndrews10 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Love re-watching Lost, two things I caught while watching "Catch 22" tonight.

1) We hear the helicopter and assume it crashes in the ocean. We see a big splash and then we see "the parachutist" fall from the sky. Does this contradict events in Season 4? Did the freighter folk indeed only have 1 helicopter?

2) When Desmond is returning his robe to the head monk, on his desk is a photo of himself and Miss Hawking (Fiounlla Flanigan who was the jewelery store clerk who knew of time travelling Desomind in "Flashes Before Your Eyes"). I'm probably the last person to spot that, but found it interesting. I wonder if that connection will ever play out.

2. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

I don't recall if they started out with two helicopters but I'm sure we'll find out the connection between Ms. Hawking and the Brother.

3. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

The helicopter thing has always confused me. I'm still not sure what was going on there.

Hawking is supposed to return, but of course it's anypne's guess as to when.

4. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

I thought they said that Naomi crashed the first helicopter. At the very least, Frank wanted to pilot for her and she refused, so it had to be a separate one.

5. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral