Romulans!

Oh, I like the Pratex! Unmistakably Romulan, but with a shape similar to Discovery's Klingon Birds-of-Prey, and the forward inner wings/nacelles and shuttlebay(?) reminding me of the Vulcan long-range shuttle from the Motion Picture. The nacelles integrated into the wings is a great idea!

Thanks everyone!
Update...
Romulan Pratex-Class Strikebird:
Romulan_Pratex-_Class_Strikebird_00.jpg

Direct Link:
https://s8.postimg.cc/6f5wu4f1h/Romulan_Pratex-_Class_Strikebird_00.jpg

I'm LOVIN' this one!

Some great colouring for these Romulan beauties. I particularly love the interior of the Vr'Nessus - it's almost like gold-plating!

Nice collection of style & bad intentions you've got there, I do see that they're rather nebulous (pun intended) :p:biggrin:

Some great colouring for these Romulan beauties. I particularly love the interior of the Vr'Nessus - it's almost like gold-plating!
Thanks mate!

Nice collection of style & bad intentions you've got there, I do see that they're rather nebulous (pun intended) :p:biggrin:
LOL Thanks!
I pop nebulas because I feel regular space to be boring for roms...lol

Tall and asymmetrical - an imposing ship just right for ferrying the praetor around. Are those intersecting triangle windows at the bottom a viewing gallery (or bridge)?

Probably a hell to park.. but as always, a very interesting design, your colourscheme is really nice with these Romulans btw.

Back