RIP Peter Mayhew. What is your favorite scene with Chewie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Flying Spaghetti Monster, May 2, 2019.

1. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

I like when he's shooting out the cameras in IV

2. Awesome Possum

Awesome Possum Verified Disney Princess Moderator

Chewie is just a really sweet guy. His wallet is probably full of pictures of him with his friends and family, then a ton with him posing with his Ewok buddies.

3. Jayson1

Jayson1 Vice Admiral Admiral

I like the scene were Chewie is playing that chess game on the Falcon and gets upset when R2 beats him.

Jason

4. fireproof78

fireproof78 Admiral Admiral

Just rewatched Solo which had so many fun Chewie moments, but I love how that film set up when Han met Chewie.

But, my favorite all-time scene is him taking over the AT-ST and working so well with the Ewoks.

5. Cutie McWhiskers

Cutie McWhiskers Commodore Commodore

Pretty much what Awesome Possum, LocutusOfBored, and CorporalCaptain pointed out...

but there is one other scene that did answer some questions and I do rank it highly...

Sentient birds and a giant upright canine that isn't an obligate carnivore and becomes vegetarian. What's not to like? Well...

[​IMG]

publiusr and CorporalCaptain like this.
  6. Koric

Koric Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hands Down the Ultimate Chewbacca appearance is in Star Wars A New Hope during the Jabba the Hutt scene in the docking bay. Watch Chewbacca covering Han craddling his crossbow. Shadowing Han. Its a true smuggler technique. There is is even a picture of Chewbacca standing sideways holding his crossbow. Holding his own against Boba Fett.

On a side note. Chewbaccas costume in a New Hope should be more lauded. Its the evolution of the monster creature makeup of the Apes from 1968's Planet of the Apes. Chewbacca's costume and the design of Darth Vader's look and armor from a New Hope should have never changed. Except the red eyes.

Rest in peace Peter Mayhew.
    All the best,
    -Koric