• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

News R.I.P. Hayden Panettiere

DigificWriter

Vice Admiral
Admiral
I was waiting to see if somebody else posted this, but I'm sad to report that "Heroes" star and "Until Dawn" Voice and Face Capture Actor Hayden Panettiere has died this evening. News of her death was first reported by ABC News, who released the following statement given to them by her personal representative:
"It is with profound sadness that we share the tragic passing of our beloved Hayden. She was an incredible light and a force of nature who brought immeasurable love and joy to all who knew her — and to the millions who watched her onscreen."

 
We have no idea what the cause of death was.
The article talks about her struggles as a child to adult actress though. Considering patterns of what has happened to other child actors in the past (I'm reminded of that documentary about Nickolodeon that was released last year), I do have to wonder if that had something (Maybe even small) to do with it. Of course that's all speculation.
 
The article talks about her struggles as a child to adult actress though. Considering patterns of what has happened to other child actors in the past (I'm reminded of that documentary about Nickolodeon that was released last year), I do have to wonder if that had something (Maybe even small) to do with it. Of course that's all speculation.
We have no idea what the cause of death was.
I hope, though maybe that's the wrong word int this case. It would be easier if it were something natural or unexpected. But based on her history, as rough as it has been, I don't expect it to be the case. Her early career was about as bad as it can get for young attractive actresses, and the recent book release and tour doubtless brought all those issues she has been dealing with to the forefront.
 
This is so sad. She'd had so many issues but it felt like she'd turned a bit of a corner. As others of said we don't know what has happened and worth noting that her brother died at the age of just 28 a few years ago from a heart condition.
 
Oh my. How sad. When I saw her in Heroes I was thinking to myself she is going to have a great career. Then after that show she had a lot of up and downs mostly downs in her personal life. I didn't think this would happen though. Very very sad .. 😢

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heartbreaking...
 
I saw this post on a Turkish social media page about the incident: Hayden Panettiere died at the age of 36, three months after exposing the elite system of Hollywood/Music.

He died three months after addressing human trafficking in his new book and on the Jay Shetty podcast, and after recounting what happened to him when he was 18.

A "reliable" female friend dragged him off a boat at sea and put him in bed next to a very famous elderly British rock musician who was lying naked.

Panettiere recounted that he struggled with them and had to hide for the rest of the night.

This incident happened 18 years ago. He still hadn't revealed the names.

And now, the cause of death is still unknown.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top