Q&A with Kirsten Beyer!

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Declan J Greene, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm sorry, but half of these 'questions' demonstrate how completely ignorant some people still are even after the numerous explanations Christopher and other authors have offered as to how, by and large, the general Trek Lit writing process actually works.

Here's a legitimate question for her: did anything change between the initial conception of TET and the final draft(s) of the story?

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Well, that's not fair. Remember, this Q&A is not intended for this BBS, but for a podcast interview. Most of the audience for that interview probably hasn't read this board and hasn't already had those questions answered. So it's perfectly valid to suggest that Kirsten address those questions in her interview, for the benefit of the listening audience.

3. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe I went too far by demeaning the questions, and I apologize. It just felt like they were geared towards things that have already been covered ad nauseum.

4. KQuita

KQuita Lieutenant Red Shirt

Are plans in motion for the follow up to The Eternal Tide, I just finished it and can't wait for the follow up?

5. Declan J Greene

Declan J Greene Cadet Newbie

The feedback from you guys has been great! Really wonderful! We're just finalizing the dates with the very generous Miss Beyer and hopefully have your questions answered soon. Truly this community is awesome and i'm grateful to have discovered it.

In the meantime you can read our Priority One Review of 'The Eternal Tide' here http://priorityonepodcast.com/wordpress/behind-the-lines-the-eternal-tide/

which features a brief Q&A about the book. A teaser if you will,

Thanks again guys! Legends!

tgiokdi likes this.
  6. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

I am really curious how she will answer mine.