Post Your Dreams Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Johnny7oak, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

We were dashing around Sheffield looking for the owner of s vintage bus, but we were too late, everyone had gone. So we went to the pub, the wife and me, though we’d somehow transported to Lancaster, but the city wasn’t as I knew it. All of the pubs now merged into each other, connected by twisting subterranean alleyways and separated by glazed courtyards.
    The wife and I got separated, happens a lot in my recent dreams, by the crowd so I headed for a more open space to see if I could see her. There, I found a group of old friends moving between pubs, friends that know me but not each other shouldn’t be drinking together. They weren’t interested in helping me, just bringing me beer and cigarettes that I didn’t want.

My dreams have been difficult to capture lately, but I’m often away from my wife in them and have lost contact. Wonder if that’s in the dream dictionary.

2. Miss Lemon

Miss Lemon Commodore Commodore

From http://www.dreammoods.com/

Gary Mitchell and Butters like this.
  3. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I'm on a two night streak of awesome dreams.

First, I was in the Picard show, but I was also watching it. Only, the plot was totally difference. There was some peace conference with Romulans that was in an underwater meeting place where the water was held back by one way force fields (In other words, you could go out through the walls). This was raided by Ferengi and some other stronger people they hired, and we had to escape to the surface and go on the run to protect some important thing we were holding onto.

Last night I was in a D&D campaign where I was both in it, and playing it. It was some kind of desert setting where a black orb fixed in the sky sucked people's life energy if they went out of the caves, and trying to find a way to absorb its energy and become ruler.

My subconscious rules!

4. Butters

I had a ‘foundational’ dream last night. The details escape me because I had a broken night, but what I do remember was very homely, and all of the old certainties were there to be relied upon. Not sure how else to explain it.

I wasn’t the only dreamer in the house though. Oldest child woke up crying at about 11pm and was still within his dream. He couldn’t explain what had disturbed him, and he was very jumpy and teary. When his mummy walked up the stairs he was terrified, almost jumped out the window, and didn’t believe it was his mummy until she came over to the bed. He gradually came round but then didn’t want to talk about the dream.
    I used to have nights like that. It must be scary for them right now.

5. Butters

Last night’s dream was about working in a shop in a mall. I would have lunch in Macdonalds every day because a girl there had caught my eye. In the dream I managed to speak to her after her shift when she sat next to me at one of the benches. It turned out that she was interested in me too, to the extent that we were already expecting our first child and had found a flat to live in. Things moved very quickly in that dream but it was really rather pleasant.

6. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, it's official. I have had my first dream about shaking hands with some sweaty, clammy handed person. I wouldn't call it a nightmare, but it wasn't fun dreaming, by any measure. I think shaking hands probably needs to be retired from here on out. I know I'm probably never doing it again lol

Avro Arrow likes this.
  7. Kor

Kor Admiral Admiral

I dreamed that things were back to normal and people were out and about in public again.

I was with some friends in an older city with ornate architecture, like London or Belfast or somewhere, waiting to catch a bus with some friends. There was some crazy killer cat on the loose, so we had to be careful about that. We could hear it's angry hisses in the distance.

We escape the cat, get on the bus, and make it to the theater in moments. It's actually a "theatre" venue instead of a cinema. And it turns out my friends are Spock and McCoy, and I'm NuKirk, and we're at some kind of peace summit with the Klingon Empire. I'm wearing a TOS movie-era "monster maroon" uniform. I go to a private room and I'm fishing around my pockets for the correct medals to pin to my uniform for this formal occasion, as I have lots of cheap little enamel souvenir pins of the Enterprise, the Starfleet delta, etc. I can't remember much else in terms of detail. I think I woke up around then.

Kor

8. think

think the shirt on my back Premium Member

OK this dream --- last nite// yesterday afternoon... ---

I was living in a cave.. -- yeah there were a few people around outside who had made it with me so far into the future that everything was gone and I was a cave dweller .. --- so I went out exploring and found .. a kind of power station thing.. with a virtual mind.. reading hologram like device that --- yeah, I went in and played these new kinda video games that my mind would design .. in the moment of being there. -- just invent scenery that I was was thinking of, to make, in the dream .. yeah --- then It got kinda confusing about if I was in the holo-video created mindscape game or if I was just wandering about outside my cave. or something.. this is also about the time .. the dream became very sexual.. it was like wow.. really exciting and stimulating .. I don't know if .. it was that the person that lives upstairs was getting it on or if .. I just dreamed sounds and thoughts like that.. 000 our bedroom and right next to each other with a thin ceiling = so.. I was asleep in this x-rated thing..I was making happen --- just like too much to talk about anymore === I found/created the masseuse and went from there .. it is strange and occurs twice in the dream - but some of the people in the dream just were there to do their job and I could not disturb them or stop them from cleaning and such the holo-arcade. like thing.--- anyway,,, I really want more dreams like that. you know.