Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

I mean, straight to sickbay has been a part of Trek since at least TNG, if my memory serves correctly.
We hear them frantically say '4 life signs' and Shaw says something like 'get them all we're pretty much a hotel at this point' and then we see the 3 beamed back and they don't seem concerned that Beverly isn't there. I guess they assumed she was sent to sickbay. Perhaps there is something built into the transport that picks up cryo-pods and beams them straight to sickbay. It felt strange to me at that moment..
Of course, it would be a little strange to see the 3 men and a giant cryostasis chamber to the transporter. :lol:

We hear them frantically say '4 life signs' and Shaw says something like 'get them all we're pretty much a hotel at this point' and then we see the 3 beamed back and they don't seem concerned that Beverly isn't there. I guess they assumed she was sent to sickbay. Perhaps there is something built into the transport that picks up cryo-pods and beams them straight to sickbay. It felt strange to me at the moment..
Of course, it would be a little strange to see the 3 mean and a giant cryostasis chamber to the transporter.
New EMH run triage protocol in the buffer.

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 3

Look, everyone- it's the magnificent return of my favorite TNG character: fill lighting!

Back