News Picard is FREE (in the US)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by King Daniel Beyond, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Agony_Boothb

Agony_Boothb Commodore Commodore

Again, businesses don't spend money continuing to build a product that is a confirmed failure. There is no way that CBS's shareholders would continue to pour 8 million an episode into a franchise that was failing. If you think they would just because it's star trek, then you have zero understanding of how businesses actually work.

The Orville is a good show too. Not perfect, and a little derivative but fun to pass the time. I'm lucky I like both new trek and the orville. So much sci fi for me to enjoy without feeling the need to hate on one or the other.

KimMH and fireproof78 like this.
  2. fireproof78

fireproof78 Admiral Admiral

I think there is room in Trek for all those. The Orville hasn't gripped me like DSC or PIC but I'm glad it exists.

Turtletrekker and Unimatrix Q like this.
  3. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Streaming services usually don’t reveal viewing figures. Usually they just tell you how many subscribers there are.

4. ITDUDE

ITDUDE Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dollars to donuts, Discovery Season 3 is coming in May, just in time for this one month free promotion to end end of April for those who signed just this week. You heard it here first :)

5. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Anyone who's taken up this offer can get another free month added. Under Subscription & Billing, enter the code ENJOY to double your free trial.

6. ITDUDE

ITDUDE Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That means Discovery Season 3 has been delayed a month into June probably...

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I'm already paying for the service, but I decided to give it a shot just for fun, and it actually gave me a free month, too. My next billing date went from April 29 to May 29. So it looks like this code applies to paying subscribers, too.

The Old Mixer likes this.