Phase II Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Duane, May 14, 2014.

1. Bixby

Bixby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Nothing to do with the Kickstarter, but I was listening to Phase 2's Fedcon discussion panel on Youtube while I was working, and you could have bowled me over when David Gerrold revealed a college friend of his was none other than Freddy Krueger himself, AKA Robert Englund!!

Geez, now HE would make a great guest character...Make it so!

2. AustNerevar

AustNerevar Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I can't believe we've nearly made it to $64k. I was hoping for the 90k stretch goal, but with only four hours left that won't happen.

This is still great, though! We've funded The Holiest Thing, Mind Sifter, andthe post-production for Bread and Savagery. Great job!

3. GSchnitzer

GSchnitzer Co-Executive Producer In Memoriam

As well as funding our relocation to a new, larger facility--several thousands of dollars' worth of moving costs.

4. AustNerevar

That is so awesome! Looking forward to my Blu-Ray copy!

5. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

Looks like a couple of months worth of rent are covered as well! Good job all the way around. :techman:

6. Bixby

Bixby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Congratulations to the Phase 2 team. May it help you release all 3 of your long-delayed episodes within this calendar year, clearing the slate for what I feel could be your best yet!!

Your Wiki page mentions you might actually bring McCoy's daughter to life, after more than 4 decades. Being a fan of John Kelley's portrayal as Bones, I'm all for the chance for one of the lesser-seen characters to truly shine.

Not that I'm the masochistic type, but I really love the episodes that took place in sick bay, where characters would become deformed, extremely old, or have cringe-inducing sores on their face and bodies. I'd like a return to where going off into deep space was NOT such an easy walk in the park as it's been over the last decades. Bring back the DANGER!!

(edit add: the bloodworms in Blood & Fire was a good step in that direction!)

7. AustNerevar