Contest: VOTE November Art Challenge - Vote for Your Theme - Run-off!

Vote for November's Theme - The Run-Off!

• Toy Trek

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Transporter Malfunctions

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starscape

Commodore
Premium Member
We were very close to a three-way tie in the vote for November's Theme, but as the poll closed we were left with only two.

You have until the run-off poll closes on 5th November to cast your one vote to pick the winning Theme from either:

Toy Trek

We've seen Marauder Mo, we've seen Toby the Targ, we've seen Flotter...what other kinds of children's toys and characters might exist in the worlds of the Trek galaxy? The Federation's certainly full of room for creativity, but there's a whole galaxy out there, and you never get that sense more than when you're a kid...

Transporter Malfunctions
Duplicates, amalgamations and transmogrifications. Oh my!

Have fun! :bolian:

I reserved my vote until the very last moment in case we had another tie, but it was not necessary. We have a winner for November and, perhaps fittingly, with Christmas on the way we all get to channel our inner child for the Theme:

Toy Trek
We've seen Marauder Mo, we've seen Toby the Targ, we've seen Flotter...what other kinds of children's toys and characters might exist in the worlds of the Trek galaxy? The Federation's certainly full of room for creativity, but there's a whole galaxy out there, and you never get that sense more than when you're a kid...

Good Luck everyone, I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing your entries. :bolian:

Back