Night Terrors

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by startrekwatcher, Jun 13, 2007.

1. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I never understood why this episode seemed to be so universally loathed. I liked it. Yes, Troi's dream sequence wasn't done too well, IMO, but it was really a minor part of the episode. I think it was a good scientific mystery.

2. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think a lot of that has to do with how silly Troi looked floating around in her dream. It looked bad and turned people off. At least that was the chief complaint around the time it originally aired. Not sure why people dislike it so much in the years since.

3. Jon1701

Jon1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Always liked the "Cant you hear it? Theres-something-alive-on-the-ship..." kid.

4. toughlittleship

toughlittleship Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Where are yoooouuuuuuu? :guffaw:

5. KeepOnTrekking

KeepOnTrekking Commodore Commodore

Not one of the best episodes but you gotta love the surrealism in it. My favorite part is where Crusher's in the morgue and all the bodies sit up. I remember one of the actors saying it was the first episode filmed after Christmas break and the break in their routine showed up in the performances some. I think it actually helped the surrealism. :p

6. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

I just watched it, liked it much better than I remember it.
    The bad flying part? Well. I just convince myself, that betazoids dreams are always low-budget! :thumbsup:

7. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

After reading this I now have the theme from Moonraker going through my mind.