New Starship Excelsior release

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by MikeH92467, Sep 16, 2018.

1. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

"E.U.L.A." is now available for streaming or download at our Starship Excelsior website and iTunes.
    Two of Excelsior's top officers are in mortal jeopardy after being caught in an atmosphere so polluted it causes them to crash and risk being caught in a pollution-fueled "sky fire".

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. dmac

dmac Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sorry I missed you on our return trip from Moscow. I got sidetracked for animal wound repair. At least I'm happy to report your state has some real doctors on staff.
    Live long and perfect my friend

Wowbagger likes this.
  3. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

Sounds like we were visiting the Palouse at about the same time. Moscow is quite something. I am not surprised you found a good doc. I especially got a chuckle out of the legal pot store that's just across the Washington state line. :)

4. dmac

dmac Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The Palouse has a lot of natural beauty, just what I'm looking for to get this city dust off of me.
    I knew that we can't zip up there for 10 days and get anything done. I was interested in a little non op farm on the river in Santa. It took four days to find out there is no clear title and the other "make an offer" farm house in Viola (owned in an estate) we offered cash the appraised value, I'm not going to overbid on 5 acres of hillside and nearly everything on the property needs something. Those two places alone took up the bulk of the trip.
    Of course I can't leave Idaho without a dozen stitches, you have better medical up there than we have down here, that's for sure
    Elena likes the namesake of Moscow being a city girl born in Moscow Russia, I like the state and all the little places you can be where nobody else is. I guess we'll try again after the next snow melts.