Spoilers Netflix: Lost In Space

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Gingerbread Demon, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

First off John Robinson is a bit of a dick. The eponymous father of the Robinson family in this version of the show is a bit of a dick.

But so far this is enjoyable. I'm starting episode 4 as it was live 430pm my time so started a little after that. The production seems way above average and I feel like I am watching a movie every episode. I'm going to binge the whole thing tonight and watch again later. So far I am enjoying this but like anything there are a few things I didn't like here and there but nothing that has put me off.

The contentious topic of Parker Posey. as Doctor Smith she's great.

She's great. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about her but she's played her role well so far. By now I know her secret so that's cool, that doesn't put me off. I like her. I am wondering how long the family takes to figure out her secret.

The robot design now that is great, it's modular and can reconfigure itself. Minor spoiler ahead.

The robot is alien. Pretty much revealed when we first see the crashed ship and how he and Will meet, but was it the same robot that attacked everyone onboard the Ressolute? I think it might turn out that way because the trailers and promos kind of hint at this by describing robot as "reformed killer."

OK back to binge watching.

2. Q2UnME

Q2UnME Commodore Commodore

3. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

4. cultcross

cultcross Postponed for the snooker Moderator

Closed per OPs request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.