NCIS

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by cynical dreamer, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Speaking of funny moments... I "accidentally" ran across a youtube video of a scene from season 4. The sexual harrassment seminar scene. Damn near fell out of my chair!

"Why are you touching dead naked bodies?"

LOL!

And poor Abby, she looked so heartbroken being told she couldn't hug epople without permission.

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

It was the comedy moments that got me hooked on the show, too. My mom's been watching from day one, but I never really tuned in because I don't like crime procedurals. Every so often I'd walk by as she was watching the show and I'd stop to watch a scene or something, and I was surprised by how hilarious it was. So last summer I rented the first season and then ended up going through all the rest in time to catch up and start watching the new season. :lol:

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Well, strictly speaking, as a crime-procedure show NCIS sucks.

4. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah. It's actually good.

5. mcmac

mcmac Vice Admiral Admiral

I've recently discovered NCIS and have become hooked, for many of the same reasons shared above.

This little bit cracks me up, probably because I hear it over and over again watching eps on CBS.com It's from the Schwabs's commercial - Older lady: "We had our whole retirement in place and then it just went boom!"

6. Cutter John

Cutter John Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I just love how Gibb's is in charge of this special investigative operation yet doesn't have the slightest idea how high tech gadgets work, and barely even understands e-mail and cel phones. :) He makes the greatest 'th' Hell?' faces whenever things start getting technical.

7. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

Just thought I'd mention this, for all the Pauley Perette fans - I watched a season 3 episode of CSI yesterday, and low and behold, there she was, playing a wannabe singer.

In the initial scene, you couldn't see her face very well at first...but from the first word, there was no mistaking that voice! :lol:

That was kinda fun, seeing her before NCIS. :)

8. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

ill have to look that up sometime

9. Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug Fleet Admiral Admiral

10. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

thanks, apporaite enough she was in Lady Heathers Box, however I think she may have been the B story.

always unless ive mistake the black record producer is an FBI agent on Numb3rs now.

11. PKTrekGirl

^ I think there might have been two A stories in that episode. Pauley Perette's character, while not given a ton of screentime, was directly involved in the death of a recurring character and ex-spouse of a CSI.

Not really a B story, I don't think....

12. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

I confess its been a while since I saw the episode, and I mostly remeber the Lady Heather storyline.

13. PKTrekGirl

^ I imagine most people do. Those Lady Heather storylines can be quite....erm.....what's the word I'm looking for???? :lol:

'Memorable'?

And by the way, in case you are interested, the actress who played Lady Heather was a regular on The O.C. :)

14. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

yes for some reason I actually watched the OC.

more to the point she always appeared in Firefly, playing a character who I can only assume is very distantly related to Lady Heather.

15. PKTrekGirl

^ Now that part, I didn't know. And I've watched every episode of Firefly at least twice - many more times than that.

Maybe it was one of those times where I thought to myself "I know that actress from somewhere....now where WAS that?" :lol:

I'm terrible that way, unless the person was a series regular on the other show and thus burned into my memory.

I watched The O.C. too, so I of course remember her from that. :)

16. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

she ran the whore house, in Heart of Gold

17. Star Wolf

Star Wolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

She was a special operator on SOF for two years with Dennis Rodman on the second.

18. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

if I recall correctly this is the episode where Catherines ex husband died drowned in a car .

19. PKTrekGirl

Yes. That is it. You can see Pauley pre-NCIS right there!

I was really surprised!

Love it when that happens! :)