Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Methuselah Flint, Jun 29, 2020.
Spock leaves the shuttlecraft and goes out to retrieve Mister Gaetano's body in Galileo Seven?
Alas we aren't stranded on a planet today good friend.
Clue # 4
An off-screen officer has to respond to speedy orders.
Spock ordering the Enterprise to leave orbit of Talos in the cage
Good guess, however we are not at Talos today.
Another clue tomorrow...
Clue # 5
Quite why the missing person was left behind is never made clear, although I think we can all guess who was behind it.
Clue # 6
This scene is also the last appearance of a certain day player.
Clue # 7
This is the only time this room is seen during this episode.
Clue # 8
Two people are elated at the end of the scene, at least for the present.
Clue # 9
Time is very much of the essence, in this scene.
The transporter scene in the lights of zetar was the final appearance of mr. Kyle on the series and Scotty was the one that noticed Mira was left behind. And Mister Sulu had to respond to an order to get the ship away from Memory Alpha
Correct on all counts for the clues you answered!
I know you don't feel up to taking the lead, but you really do guess great. Why not have a go?
Ok. I hope this isn't a fiasco!
1. A person in this scene (He or she) seems a little bit lonely standing there. And are they there in an official capacity or recreational?
Kirk goes over to Lenore at the cocktail party in The Conscience of the King?
Wow great guess. That answer fits the clue but you missed your flight to Benicia Colony.
2. Both the protagonist and the TV audience we're subjected to force in this scene.
3. The protagonist's neighbors are unsettling if not outright dangerous.
Perhaps another clue?
4. I think our protagonist has all the amenities except for the usual one and even if he had it -- it would add to the humiliation.
Nobody bothered to guess so I forgot all about it after a while LOL.
Hmmm you are good!
5. Why are those outer limits rejects doing anyway?
Separate names with a comma.