My web series, "Posthuman" - two new episodes....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by T'Baio, May 31, 2011.

1. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral

Hey all. After much time and blood and sweat that some of you know about, some of you don't and many may not care, we finally have our third episode up on our site, as well as the "Shedding Light" mini episode that is a prelude to it.

Shedding Light 0.02 - "The Voice

And the brand spanking new third episode; Episode 1.03 - "The Past: Promises Reckoned

Let me know what you guys think. And anyone who might want to critique or publish reviews...feel free. ;)

Thanks all!

2. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

I loved The Past: Promises Reckoned.

It's so weird to see that episode because I remember you, T'Baio, telling me about it weeks ago (or was it months ago?), so it was wonderful and even a little bit nostalgic (if that makes sense) to finally see it.

There were some terrific performances all around and I think I even spotted a cameo from yours truly?! Very cool. I really love how you are slowly but surely building a mythology with this series and I absolutely cannot wait for more episodes.

3. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral

Thanks for your continued support, JA! I'm glad you liked it! :)

We also have a teaser for a "Behind The Scenes of Episode 3" short I'm putting together for our EPK. Check it out....

Posthuman: Behind The Scenes on Episode 3 Teaser

Cheers! :)

4. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral