Muse Shuttle

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by dubeau, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Mycroft Maxwell

Mycroft Maxwell Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I love this thing!!!! I want a model, or at least a micromachine of it. Just one critique....shouldn't the name "Muse" be all caps? Also, I think it could use the starfleet Delta Star and "Racing stripe" as I call it going across the sides of the hull. You know, like thats on most shuttles and the stardrive of most starfleet ships?

2. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Nice work. I like it.

3. dubeau

dubeau Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi, thanks for the nice words. Like I said, it's not really a Star Trek ship, it's inspired of...The side module are plasma phaser shots, and also can serve as Stopping Plasma Thrusters (Dual uses, don't ask me the tech...I didn't invent it).

As for wanting a micro model. I am thinking about putting it for sale at Turbosquid, and upload a model at a 3D printing shop (Shapeways). But putting a model in 3D printing is not always easy, so it might not be possible. And I am not sure if one allows the other. So a couple things to check out.

4. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So the modules serve both purposes. Okay, thanks for making that clear.
    I appreciate it.

5. Cascades

Cascades Ensign Red Shirt

That looks sweet :D

6. Mycroft Maxwell

Mycroft Maxwell Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I didn't mean to suggest you make a model of it, I just saying it be nice to have to have it to add to my micromachine collection (They seriously need to bring those back) .

For some reason, that shuttle looks like it be really fun to pilot. Looks very manueverable.

7. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Oh yes, I really love those Micro Machines, and they really should bring those back.

8. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

Definitely. I played Starfleet Battles with the kids with ours.

9. dubeau

dubeau Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The model is on turbosquid now (For sale of course). That said I try it on shapeways, and the upper and side wings aren't big enouph for 3D printing. Only one material can work, so I prefer not to put it instead.

The more I look at it, the more I would want to do the ship that goes with it. But I have no concept in mind for now.