Most Obvious Conclusion In A Study Ever!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Pubert, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pubert

Pubert Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow really eating more causes this to happened to men. My god this is breaking news. Who would have thought? The researchers employed with this study must have really had to work hard to get these results. I bet it took years and a lot of calculating to get to their final conclusions. Just a brilliant and surprising conclusion. LOL!

https://www.yahoo.com/health/theres-science-behind-the-dad-bod-124745547788.html

2. Disco

Disco Commodore Commodore

This looks to controversial and crazy to be true.

3. Pubert

Pubert Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The conclusions may be controversial and surprising but we just have to somehow deal with the reality. Damn I never would have thought eating more could give men a doughy pudgy body. I think we need to throw more money to extend this study. Maybe find out what kinds of food cause this. Could it be carrots, celery? I don't know. The researchers are pretty smart. I say we give them enough money to fund their research for another 10 years to give us a answer.:guffaw:

4. Santa Jaws

Santa Jaws We're Gonna Need A Bigger Board Moderator

There's not really an actual attempt to have a discussion here, just a mockery of the study. Closed. The goal is to actually promote a constructive back and forth discussion when starting a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.