MLB 2023 Season: Rangers are going hunting for Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't manage a historically bad offense and then keep your job.

In what way is the Giants' offense "historically bad?" Looking at the charts, they're squarely middle-of-the-road (16th out of 30) in run differential at -15.

At the bottom in differential is Oakland, at -307.

It probably depends how much the team owner really wants to win. Some clearly DGAF period, others DGAF as long as the fans keep streaming into the park (ex: Wrigley).

In what way is the Giants' offense "historically bad?" Looking at the charts, they're squarely middle-of-the-road (16th out of 30) in run differential at -15.

At the bottom in differential is Oakland, at -307.

Really? I'm surprised by that, but their run differential is helped by their pre-all star break hot streak. Since the All Star Break, the offense (From my observations) has been really bad, probably the worst I've seen it. I agree though this team isn't as bad as the A's, who are just hopeless at this point.

Rays to announce new stadium....right next to the old one

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/ray...strict-2028-tropicana-field-stuart-sternberg/

So much for the "It's the location and a dome causing nobody to come" bull...., they still won't draw, they still won't spend and a billionaire will rip a city off for half a billion (to start)

On the plus side...now that the A's and Ray's have done their grifting it'll be expansion time.

The Brewers are getting six hundred million dollars in public funding to renovate their stadium.

This is bullshit. Last time I was at Miller Park (American Family Field my black ass) was in July 2022, and the place is absolutely fine.

Really, my only complaint is that you have to walk a literal mile from the parking lot to reach the gate of the stadium.

The Marlins are letting their fans set their own prices for tickets for the rest of the season. Give a price you're willing to pay for a seat location, the team will say yes or no. The higher your price, the better your seats.

The Brewers are getting six hundred million dollars in public funding to renovate their stadium.

This is bullshit. Last time I was at Miller Park (American Family Field my black ass) was in July 2022, and the place is absolutely fine.

Really, my only complaint is that you have to walk a literal mile from the parking lot to reach the gate of the stadium.
They must be buying every fan a Segway.

With tonight's two homers and one stolen base, Acuña just needs to hit one more homer and steal three more bases in the next 11 games to go 40-70 this season! :eek:

I think we inch closer and closer to a situation where poor people finally engage in a rather bloody revolt.

Fuck anything that helps society, another billionaire needs a public handout to pay for their toys.

With Utah's liquor laws? Good luck with that.

Throw a few back and forget about it.

It's funny you should mention that. I've had a couple of customers come into the shop the last couple of weeks from Utah who say that the reason they've moved out of the state is because Utah in the last year or so has expanded its liquor control laws and lowered the legal limit of intoxication to one of the lowest in the nation where even just taking a sip and smelling liquor on your breath is considered drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back