Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyfa

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyfa

Commodore
Commodore
May was the month for finding a Trek Treasure, and we have four maps to help with navigating to that elusive X.
Will you travel through time to target the Tox Uthat? Search for Spock's brain in the Sigma Draconis system? Seek out the secret Seventh Colony from Suzori legend? Or high-tail it through the heavens to the Holy Rings of Betazed?

Which X marks your favourite spot? Choose your treasure trail wisely as you can only navigate one course.

@SCE2Aux
Y0Vw6DP.jpg

@Orac
3yqGbOv.gif

@Finn
oA9B7iy.jpg

Cyfa
Treasure%2BMap%2B-%2BCyfa%2BMay2019%2BM2.jpg

You have three days to claim your treasure. Godspeed!

Man, I want to vote for all four.
Totally agreed! Amazing quality of entries this time around. I'm bummed I weren't able to enter this month, but looking at you guys' work I'm not so sure anything I could have done would have stood a chance. :lol:

I'll have to think about who gets my vote this time around …

I couldn't find my way to an entry this time and I was just as lost trying to choose who to vote for. It's an incredibly strong set of entries this month, well done all! :bolian:

Thanks to everyone who voted for my treasure map, I'm glad you liked it :). I loved all the entries for this month, as there was a lot of thought and skill that went into making them. :)

Congratulations @SCE2Aux!
I'll second your thanks to everyone who voted - and to the mapmakers themselves (except me, of course). I hope you all enjoyed making your maps as I much as I did with mine.

Back