• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Spoilers Marvel Cinematic Universe spoiler-heavy speculation thread

What grade would you give the Marvel Cinematic Universe? (Ever-Changing Question)


  • Total voters
    196
How many younger people have seen, or even know about, the original cut of Star Wars?

only the gen z who act and or have personas aka gimmicks like they are from the old days of the baby boomers era the gen x era and even the millennals era

and or young film makers from the gen z era who wants to know almost everything about the movies universe from the beginning to the present
 
I think they will want to wait enough time as to let people forget their previous screw up in doing Kang. I bet they will play it safe also on making sure they get a a-list star for the role. Imagine if they had went for Denzel Washington for Kang instead of Majors. Things in the MCU would look very different right now.

or they could go with someone who knows about having many personas aka gimmicks at once like eddie murphy or someone who has encountered with aliens from outer space like will smith or even a mcu vet like samural l jackson

unlese they go with someone like ken jeung aka leslie chow from the hangover or john cho aka milf guy from american pie or rowan atkenson aka mr bean
 
I'd have no problem with recasting Kang. Other characters in the MCU have been cast, including some major supporting characters.
Recasting Kang already had a built-in mechanism, even with the Council of Kangs post-credits scene.

But honestly...outside of Loki, I just didn't care about Kang. I say that as one of the few people who largely loved Quantumania and how the film used the character. Was there greater potential for the character based on the comics? Maybe, but I never read Kang in the comics, so I don't feel that loss. The most I knew of him were from the 90s Marvel trading cards and one random issue of Avengers: West Coast where he plays a small role.

Considering how Loki concluded, I'm fine with moving on from Kang and don't have any lasting hang-ups around him.
 
I liked what we got with Johnathan Majors as Kang, but I have to admit I'm a lot more excited to see Rober Downey Jr.'s Doom than I ever was about Majors' Kang.
 
I watched Endgame Encore yesterday.
I watched it to see it on the big screen again.
But I was still annoyed that my theater didn’t get the full version.

Apparently only special theaters get to see the TVA scene?
We only had the other three scenes.
I don’t think the rest of the audience was any more amused going by the reactions
 
I watched Endgame Encore yesterday.
I watched it to see it on the big screen again.
But I was still annoyed that my theater didn’t get the full version.

Apparently only special theaters get to see the TVA scene?
We only had the other three scenes.
I don’t think the rest of the audience was any more amused going by the reactions
That sucks. It makes the whole thing sound like even more of a cash grab.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top