Looking to buy ST CCG (first edition) cards

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Mojomoe, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Mojomoe

Mojomoe Commander Red Shirt

Hey gamers -

I've recently gotten back into playing First Edition Star Trek CCG (the Decipher one), and I'm looking to bulk my collection back up for more playing options - I'm less of a collector and more of a player.

Anyways, I had a lot through Deep Space Nine, but after that I stopped buying. Still a lot of holes to fill.

Anyone got a closet full of these they might want to unload? I'd love to find some of the later sets (Motion Pictures, etc.) I keep looking on eBay, but those prices are insane (and they never sell.)

2. Leroy

Leroy Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I have some that I'd be willing to sell like the movie refit enterprise, the Prometheus from Voyager, the Delta Flyer, a tactical borg cube, one of those big dominion ships etc. let me find them and I'll post a list in a couple of days.

3. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

4. JRoss

JRoss Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I have a ton of cards. PM me for deets.

5. ParticleMan

ParticleMan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I have a load of them as well...I don't even remember just what all I do have...you can PM me if your are interested...

6. EnterpriseAu

EnterpriseAu Cadet Newbie

You can try: www.peristilcards.com

That's where I get all of my Star Trek CCG stuff. I used to play and after a long hiatus I play again. I wish I didn't get rid of all my cards years ago, I've had to start all over.