Spoilers Loki season 2-- spoilers and discussion

Tom has been playing Loki for over a decade, Love the character and actor, but how long do you expect someone to play the same guy? Time to move on, do something different.
Love to see the other guys/girls show up in other shows/movies though, especially OB.
There plenty of actors who have been on long running shows have played the same characters on a regular basis for 15-20 years.
Brian Dietzen and Sean Murray have been playing their characters on NCIS for 20 years now.
And on the Canadian series Heatland, Amber Marshall, Michelle Morgan, Shaun Johnson, Chris Potter, Jessica Steen, and Nathanial Arcand have all been playing their character for 16 years.
I don't watch it but Grey's Anatomy has been around the same amount of time as those 2 and I think it still has some original cast memebers.

I'm fully expecting some kind of appearance in Kang Dynasty and/or Secret Wars.

Loki's story isn't done, but it's hard to see him as more than a cameo, ala the Red Skull in Endgame.

After all, if he gets off the throne, it threatens the entire multiverse. Even if they come up with some nonsense to defend it, it negates his entire arc in Loki.

Last edited:
After all, if he gets off the throne, it threatens the entire multiverse. Even if they come up with some nonsense to defend it, it negates is entire arc in Loki.

Yeah, but Loki's the god of illusion, and we've seen multiple times that he can project illusory duplicates of himself that are indistinguishable from the real thing. So he doesn't have to leave the throne in order to appear and interact with other characters.

Yeah, but Loki's the god of illusion, and we've seen multiple times that he can project illusory duplicates of himself that are indistinguishable from the real thing. So he doesn't have to leave the throne in order to appear and interact with other characters.
Or my idea was that at some point in the movies, the characters would end up visiting Loki at his throne.

IdOwWyK.png

Did anyone else get the sense this season was kinda cheaply produced? Apart from the trip to the World's Fair, which was pretty cool, there was barely any time-hopping, and most scenes played out in a handful of TVA sets and warehouses. I thought that S2 would deal with several Kang variants across several timelines and alien worlds, but we just got Timely and a reprise of HWR. I wonder if the S1's covid delays/woes ate into the potential S2 budget, with Disney unwilling to refill the piggy bank.

Did anyone else get the sense this season was kinda cheaply produced? Apart from the trip to the World's Fair, which was pretty cool, there was barely any time-hopping, and most scenes played out in a handful of TVA sets and warehouses. I thought that S2 would deal with several Kang variants across several timelines and alien worlds, but we just got Timely and a reprise of HWR. I wonder if the S1's covid delays/woes ate into the potential S2 budget, with Disney unwilling to refill the piggy bank.
Nope. Like I said the last time this was asked (so I guess you aren't the only person), but I think the entirety of season two looked and felt amazing. I especially loved the long corridors Loki and company traveled through at the TVA.

But then I've been a big fan of long corridors thanks to Doctor Who.

Oh, look, another Doctor Who connection to Loki! :D

There might now have been a ton of new locations, but there were a ton of high quality, really complex CGI effects, so the budget can't have been that low.

Back