LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JD, May 27, 2017.

1. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

Last week Marvel and TT Games announced that they will be making a second LEGO Marvel Superheroes game, and that it will be released on Nov. 14 for PS4, XBoxOne, and PC, the Switch version does not have a release date. Technically this is actually the third Marvel themed LEGO game, but the second one was based on the MCU movies and limited itself to just Avengers related characters form the movies and comics, this one appears to be using the entire Marvel Universe again.
    Here's the official description:
    The first full trailer was just released yesterday:

The first LEGO Marvel Superheroes is one of my favorite games, so I can't wait to see where they take things with this one.

Chris3123 likes this.
  2. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

16 minute gameplay video from E3

3. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Could be awesome. I enjoyed the first game more than the Avengers one that came out last year. Guess I'll have to upgrade to the One again...

4. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

Yeah, Avengers wasn't quite as good as the regular MSH game. I think sticking only to the Avengers was a bit to limiting.

5. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

That, and the story had to go along with the films. Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates, Lord of the Rings & the Hobbit's 2/3rd's of a game proved that that can work, but I did prefer the mostly unique story of the first Lego Marvel, that mixed in comic book & movie elements together. Thought the Batman games are still my favorites, even if the third one sucks with too many Kevin Smith, Conan OBrien & Batmite cameos.

6. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

Yeah, the third Batman was probably the weakest original story they've done so far.
    We got a new, Kang focused, trailer at Comic-Con this weekend:

Chris3123 likes this.