K'tinga design query

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Blip, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Blip

Blip Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi all

I've been pondering the K'tinga/D7 and its woefully weak-looking "neck" boom for some time, to the point that I'm considering getting photoshop warmed up, and hacking a blueprint up to position the two hulls closer together (and maybe shift the nacelles forward a smidge). Problem is I'm on the laptop at the moment, which equals a painful PS experience for all parties... :klingon:

So, before I proceed: has anyone come across anything like the above already, so I can save my short temper from being tested to breaking?

Cheers!

2. Atolm

Atolm Commodore Commodore

there a few fan designed ships with D7 config but, they are usually not D7s. Myself included.

3. Blip

Yeah, that's what I saw when I tried googling for it. Nevermind, looks like I might be turning on PS this weekend after all. Thanks :)

4. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

I have PS on a laptop, but I've got the max. 4GB of RAM. It runs OK. Maybe you just need a memory boost.

5. Blip

I've got 8gb ;) It's mostly about how unwieldy it is using it on a poxy little laptop screen rather than the full-sized monitor I'm used to, although admittedly I've had a couple crashes with it too, oddly.

6. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

Ah. 8GB is what I had in my desktop before it died. That too ran PS really well.

Do you have a 64 bit OS on the laptop?

7. Blip

Yup! PS itself though is an outdated version.

No matter, I can't now spend time on PS this weekend anyway - got packing and prep to do for last-minute work changes, and I need to drive across the country for it tomorrow night. Back on the To Do list for that idea!