• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Klingon genitalia again

Earlier this month, I was using a urinal in the men's room of a restaurant, and happened to notice a reflection in the chromed faceplate of the electronic flush valve: my own urine stream was divided at that particular time and place.

I don't have diphalia, nor am I forked, nor do I have any anatomical anomalies that I'm aware of. And since then I've looked: I don't normally have a split stream. But I do occasionally find otherwise unexplained wet spots on my trousers.

I'm due for appointment with my urologist within the next two months. I'll try to remember to bring it up then.

The point is, one does not have to have two phalli, nor a phallus with two glandes, nor a glans with two meatuses (and yes, I did have to look up the proper plurals) in order for the urine stream to split.
 
That's not exactly uncommon, and often not an concern.
I don't suppose it is especially uncommon (which was pretty much my point), and only really concerns me in terms of my trousers and my undershorts. If perfectly normal human males with perfectly normal genitalia can produce an occasional split stream, then it's hardly necessary for alien male genitalia to be different in a way that's likely to make copulation very inconvenient, in order to produce a split stream by default.

And if anybody reading my previous message got grossed out, what are you doing in this thread?
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top