From what I've heard, the uniforms hurt like hell anyway.Maybe it's two holes at the tip. Let's me honest having two whole sets of genitalia would not work with the Uniforms they used to wear. It would hurt like hell I would imagine.![]()
From what I've heard, the uniforms hurt like hell anyway.Maybe it's two holes at the tip. Let's me honest having two whole sets of genitalia would not work with the Uniforms they used to wear. It would hurt like hell I would imagine.![]()
Remember: it's never been canonically stated that a Vulcan penis isn't bifurcated...Back in the day, bifurcated penis was a joke we had about Vulcans.

I don't suppose it is especially uncommon (which was pretty much my point), and only really concerns me in terms of my trousers and my undershorts. If perfectly normal human males with perfectly normal genitalia can produce an occasional split stream, then it's hardly necessary for alien male genitalia to be different in a way that's likely to make copulation very inconvenient, in order to produce a split stream by default.That's not exactly uncommon, and often not an concern.
I clicked on this thread to discuss Klingon genitals, not human genitals.And if anybody reading my previous message got grossed out, what are you doing in this thread?

We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.