Kirk and the salt

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Klingon, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klingon

Klingon Guest

Have you ever dreamed about pouring salt over Captain Kirk?
    I have been having recurring dreams of doing so.
    In the dream, Spock is present and he is handing me the packets of salt. I take them from him and proceed to pour it over Kirk who is sitting there, smiling.
    However, the more salt I pour over him, the smile fades further from his face until in the end he is positively scowling.
    I just don't get it. He ends up as one big mound of salt - with just his shoes sticking out under it all.
    Eventually, he jumps up from his chair and comes at me.
    It is really scary. I turn to Spock to help but he is pouring salt over HIMSELF instead.
    :confused:Am I remembering a certain scene from an episode that I cannot recall properly?:confused:

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Body fluids are salty and your dream is about the abundant "pouring" of certain body fluids over the manly loveliness that is Captain Kirk. But--you fear rejection, hence Captain Kirk's reaction to your ministrations.

And finally, you see Spock as a wanker. That's sad, but we all have our opinions.

3. Klingon

Klingon Guest

I don't understand what you mean.

4. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

Was this crassness really necessary?

Looking at the other topics yu started today, Klingon, this looks very much like spamming to me. Don't do that again.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.