Jeopardy "Best of All Time"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Mojochi, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Anybody else tuning in for the best going head to head? I gotta say, it was a lightening 1st match, & the very interesting part was in watching Ken Jennings discomfort at having to play at the high stakes level of Jeopardy James

It's changed the dynamic of the tournament, & somehow I get the feeling we are seeing Jeopardy at its best & truest potential, when the three best have to change up their strategy to compete. It was also impressive to see how the more equal distribution of correct answers kind of put a hampering on James' grand total. No 100K episode totals with this competition yet.. It might not be as possible to get there

It'll all come down to who gets the daily doubles & how well they capitalize on them. I'm pretty happy Alex got to be around for such a nice moment in his show's history

Jim Klag likes this.
  2. Kirk Prime

Kirk Prime Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I watched it yesterday. I also felt it was amazing just to watch these guys do their thing. I was glad Jennings won the first round. James' strategy absolutely affects the game, but he's facing two guys who are just as brilliant and can adapt. I'm not an avid watcher of Jeopardy, but I can appreciate people going toe to toe and being the best at what they do.

Mojochi likes this.
  3. Mojochi

Only $200 separated Ken & James. You know, they almost could've had a three way dead heat if Brad hadn't tanked those daily doubles. This honestly could go to any one of them under the right circumstances.

4. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

JirinPanthosa likes this.
  5. Mojochi

Rats! I never noticed it. My bad. Somebody's welcome to either close this, or merge it accordingly