Inception DVD Release Date Is Dec 7th

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Human Centipede and Step Up 3D?

2. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I have it and the manual is rather interesting, though there are places I wish the font size was a little larger to make it a bit easier to read. I particularly enjoyed looking at the story boards (which are worked into the script itself at the appropriate locations) and the concept art included.

3. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I'll buy this for sure, although I might wait a few weeks to pick it up cheap or used. With Christmas presents to buy and 24 season 8 coming around the same time, it may be tight.

Loved the movie though, my favorite of the year.

4. zakkrusz

zakkrusz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Iron Man 2 which I have already and The Expendables. Though, I should ammend that to 4 since Moon came out this year.

Only if I feel the need to evacuate the contents of my stomach in a hurry. I haven't seen them but they don't sound like anything I'd want to watch. :p

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  5. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Moon was last year.

6. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Human Centipede was awesome.

7. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Stallone's been talking about a director's cut if you're willing to hold off on the version that's coming out at the end of the year.

8. Brikar99

Brikar99 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Will it feature a longer fight between Jet Li and Dolph Lundgren? Cuz seriously, I wanted that to go on forever...

9. zakkrusz

zakkrusz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

*Checks*
    Hmm...yeah seems so, but we didn't get it until September in some random art theater which is why I must have lumped it with the next year's stuff in my head.

I guess it's 3 then after all unless I see something else I really like in the next 2 1/2 months.

Interesting. Yeah, I may wait for that to avoid buying it twice.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010