I'm looking for a story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Trekfan12, May 19, 2016.

1. Trekfan12

Trekfan12 Captain Captain

HI everyone,

I enjoy all kinds of ST (TOS) the kind that fill in the blanks from TOS. I was wondering if there are any fan fic stories that deal with how Kirk grieved after his brother Sam died. In the moment you could see that Kirk was in shock after he saw his brother lying dead on the floor. Spock comes over and tries to console him (saying he knows how he feels) but Kirk brushed him off in that moment because there were more pressing matters. He had his sister in law and nephew to consider not to mention all those colonists. And he couldn't let these creatures spread any further. A big load on his shoulder. But after all was said and done, everything that happened had to sink in. He had to decide what to do with Peter. And he had to deal with Sam and his wife's funeral. Was there any stories out there that dealt with Kirk's grief (perhaps Spock and McCoy helping him?)

thanks

2. Sgt_G

Sgt_G Commodore Commodore

It's been y-e-a-r-s since I've been on the site, but foggy memory tells me there were a few such stories on fan-fic-dot-com. One story had Jim Kirk marrying Sam Kirk's widow, which would be difficult considering she died in the episode "Operation -- Annihilate!" Perhaps it would be better if you were to write the story yourself and post it here. :cool:

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  3. Trekfan12

Trekfan12 Captain Captain

I'm not much of a writer. It's been years since I've written any fan fic.

4. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Sounds like a good project to take a crack at to get yourself back into the way of it.

somebuddyX likes this.