If you could be a sidekick

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Miss Chicken, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Doctor

2. Sigokat

Sigokat Commander Red Shirt

Dr. Benton Quest

3. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Colonel Jack O'Neill - Assuming that I could be on the SG-1 team. The interplanetary travel, and the constant barrage of sarcasm in the face of danger, combined with all the not dying that they did.

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Beat me to it. I'm always the sidekick in real life; I certainly wouldn't fantasize about it in my daydreams.

5. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

well, in that case: whom would you want as your sidekick?
    With your love for everything perfect, I imagine Data or Spock would complement you nicely.

(Is complement the right word? I had to look that one up in my dictionary but with so many words in both our languages having double meanings, I am not 100% sure if I picked the correct one. What I meant to express is that they and you would fit together perfectly, much like soulmates, only on the intellectual side)

6. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Twilight Sparkle. She's intelligent, gifted, a bookworm, practical, and rational. Plus, she lives in a library.

7. SiorX

SiorX Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Obvious answer - The Doctor. I'm not even much of a Whovian, but being a companion would rock.

Alternatively - Wonder Woman. As superheroes go, I reckon she'd be the chillest of them.