I want to create a list of every single story connected to Star Trek by crossovers - best font?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Crossover Fan001, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Crossover Fan001

Crossover Fan001 Cadet Newbie

I’m planning to create a list of every single story in the Crossover Network in mostly chronological order, starting with the Star Trek universe, then moving on to universes connected to Star Trek like Doctor Who, Marvel and DC before moving on to more distant universes. When complete, many years or even decades from now, the list will include stories from hundreds of fictional universes.

I’ve chosen to make the list in the form of a spreadsheet because very long story titles might not fit in a Word document, even in the landscape format. The list will be in the form of a Google Sheets spreadsheet because it’s accessible to anyone with a link, but I haven’t decided on a font to use. Since I intend to post the list here on TrekBBS first, I thought I’d ask you guys which font you like best.

Here’s a link to a prototype list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7KI5n4oJ2g3ZV3y6pmscvmBDXw/edit#gid=808393724

I chose the early Doctor Who episodes as an example because I want a font that looks easy on the eyes even when there are lots of long multi-part titles on the screen. If you think none of the fonts look good, please suggest another.

publiusr likes this.