I kept my promise, I AM back!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Lookingglassman, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Lookingglassman

Lookingglassman Admiral Admiral

Arnold Schwarzenegger announced that once he is no longer governor he plans to start doing action movies again!

YAHOO!!!!! I missed Ahnuld!

He stated he has told his agent to start looking for scripts.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another Terminator movie!:drool:

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

The State of California agrees with you: go back to making movies, Ahnud! :rommie:

Take it away, Governor Moonbeam: THE REVENGE!

3. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

the terminator needs to get back into shape . I would love to see a terminator movie or how about predators 4. since predator is #1 and then predator 2 which was bad .
    or how about expendable's 2 when he is the team leader. here's another one him and dwayne johnson aka the rock .

4. Lookingglassman

Another Predator would be cool. In this one the Predators could return seeking revenge for him besting one of their own.

5. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I wouldn't be surprised if Arnold gets an expanded role now in "Expendables 2". His character in the first left to run for the US Presidency. I could easily see Sly writing a piece of dialogue along the lines of "The campaign was disappointing. I lost. People aren't ready for someone like me yet."

6. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

^

The line about Arnold's character wantin' to be president was an obvious dig at his bein' governor when the scene was filmed. Ya really think a thug for hire would be successful in politics, especially the presidency? More importantly, why would a CIA agent (Bruce Willis) bring in a presidential hopeful to invade a third world country?

But, anyway, yeah, an expanded role in the Expendables sequel could be cool.

7. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah and my line would be a riff on Arnold no longer being Governor and losing the election. Also Arnold's character used to be in charge of the Expendables (in Sly's character spot) before he left.

8. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i'd rather he do something with Austrian Death Machine as opposed to making another movie.

9. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

I just hope he doesn't try to do another comedy with Danny DeVito.

10. Sketcher

Sketcher Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Jingle All the Way 2 here we come!

11. Saga

Kindergarten Cop 2!

12. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

I really liked that scene in Expendables. It would be great to see him back in a sequel. :cool:

Arnie's one of the few stars with whom I can almost guarantee to enjoy a movie they're in. His screen presence is amazing.

13. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

Total Recall 2: Flashback!

14. D Man

D Man Commodore Commodore

Are you saying you don't want to check in and see how Junior is doing these days? :eek:

15. Lookingglassman

I loved Jingle All the Way!

16. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Do you?!?!

:wtf:

17. Admiral Shran

Admiral Shran Admiral Admiral

Red Sonja: The Good Version!

18. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

I think his best bet would be in a known franchise. Either one he started(Predator), one he dominated(Terminator), one that never got off the ground(True Lies) or one he cameoed in(Expendables).

Trying to just do a new movie that has no built in audience or buzz as his first out of office movie just doesn't seem the best fit.

With exception to True Lies there is resonable expectation, and assurance, that the others will see another installment. I see his inclusion in a T5 as the best way to continue the future war saga, Bale back would be a plus. Fox has indiacated another Predator film is under consideration. Expendables 2 is being written.

True Lies 2 is something most thought would've happened and that would generate alot of interest I think.

19. Saga

lol. i'm still waiting on the new version with Rose McGowan as Red Sonja.

20. Brikar99

Brikar99 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'd love to see Jack Slater make a return. I know 'Last Action Hero' isn't exactly highly regarded by the public at large, but I love it, and I think there's a gold mine of sequel humor to get out of returning to that character, especially after films like 'Live Free or Die Hard' and 'Rambo' in the last few years.