I have something to say.

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Gingerbread Demon, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

Why make yourself angry over it. Just don't watch those videos.

Qonundrum and The Nth Doctor like this.
  2. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    I love "Remembrance of the Daleks." It was actually the first Dalek story that I ever saw, it made me completely fall in love with Sylvester McCoy & Ace, and it has some of the best designed Daleks that were ever seen on the classic series.

What if all TV characters are made from that stuff? That's why the first episode of nearly every TV series is called "The Pilot"? ;)

publiusr and Gingerbread Demon like this.
  3. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

I have something to say: Wait and see, being prejudicial either way is not logical.

Which is not the same as not wanting to wish the new team success, which I do want to see - success.

But I've not seen her perform any Doctor Who scripts so I can't say either way if she's good or not or if it's just bad scripts or if she can't deal with good scripts or if she elevates bad scripts.

And if the only "bold" move is making Jodie the same personality as Tennant, Smith and ultimately Capaldi in an attempted ratings grab (all hokey and jokey), then the BBC has done nothing bold at all. Except the level of pandering.