How did Cirroc Lofton get away with it?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Garak007, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSGarak

PSGarak Commodore Commodore

You are crazy! But not for your Voyager love. :lol:

2. kes7

kes7 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well at least I'm not EVIL. :devil::lol:

3. Pemmer Harge

Pemmer Harge Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've been around these boards for a few months now, and mostly the Deep Space Nine fans and Voyager fans seem to act pretty respectfully towards each other. Not to mention the people who like both shows. The forums aren't exactly overflowing with flame wars.

4. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nothing wrong with being EVIL. :alienblush: And it has a good pension.

5. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

The VOY haters cut back when they saw at least one guy wasn't just letting them get away with their double standards.

6. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Admiral In Memoriam

New York City, the greatest city in the world!
    Anwar: Stop being an attention whore, or the Sisyphus of this board. You're not going to convince people your point of view is superior. Just be satisfied that you like your show and move on. BTW, didn't you open another thread so you could foam at the mouth? Quit hijacking this thread with your infantile, electronic temper tantrum. Jesus, Mary & Joseph. -- RR

7. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

I was responding to Pemmer Harge's post, that's hardly hijacking. And it's hardly a "infantile, electronic temper tantrum" either.

8. cardinal biggles

cardinal biggles A GODDAMN DELIGHT Moderator

Akillaprise may not have official mod powers in this forum, but I do. And after seven pages of Anwar's circular arguments and delusions of persecution, I've read more than enough of this shit to last me a lifetime.

This thread is closed. If someone wants to start a new discussion on Cirroc Lofton and keep it on Cirroc Lofton, be my guest.

Anwar, you need to knock it the fuck off with your persecution complex and your trolling of the Niners, and you need to do so immediately. Continue it in any thread, anywhere on this board, and the heavy, mailed fist of T'Bonz will come down hard upon you. As it stands now, you get an infraction for trolling; you were warned long ago what would come of your continued attacks on the people here.

Before "mod bias" starts getting slung around, let me just say that I have no dog in this fight. I can count the number of DS9 episodes I've seen on both hands and a foot, and I suffered through the first four seasons of VOY hoping to Christ it would get better. No, I'm here for truth, justice, and all that other fun stuff.

Infractions to anyone else who's misbehaved here will be issued by PKTrekGirl once she's had a chance to review the thread.

Comments to my PM box.

Sincerely,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Floater Mod

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  9. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

Thanks, Biggles. Appreciate the backup during my sister's illness. :)

Anwar, I agree 100% with everything Akiraprise and Biggles said. I do not see how you have made a legitimate case for your behavior, and from now on, any further whining about DS9 fans WILL be considered trolling of an entire fan group and WILL be warned. Akiraprise and I have discussed it, and that goes for both the DS9 and VOY forums.

You want to complain about DS9 itself? Knock yourself out. But you are DONE with the constant whining about DS9 fans on this board.

EDIT: One more thing. Niners....as GodBen suggested, feel free to make liberal use of the notify mod button if he keeps this shit up - both in here and in the VOY forum.

My sister is seriously ill (which is why I asked Biggles to look in here), and it would be helpful to both Biggles and myself if you guys can point us in the right direction. At least until I get myself sorted out and back in action around here 100%.

And just for the record, Akirapise DOES have alot of pull, and as far as I'm concerned, what he says goes, guys. Nothing quite like modding the Trek XI forum together during the roughest patch in it's history to bring two mods together. Sorta like war buddies. :lol: I trust him implicitly...and (not that he hangs around here much) so if he gives an instruction, then please do me a favor and help me out by helping HIM out, should he need your support.

In any case, I think we are done here. And Anwar has been made clear in the consequences of continuing his course of action.

Thanks all. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.