Spoilers Gotham - Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Commander Richard, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Barbara can really rock a fur coat.

Thought Gabe was going to be a proxy for Butch but guess not. Don't know what the hell they're doing with Ivy but doesn't seem as salacious as everyone was thinking when they aged her up.

It's kind of weird that Gordon seems off in his own little odd side plot unrelated to everything else. His definitely feels like the "B-plot" of late.

2. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

And, wow, they've begun Batman's training!

3. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

I kept waiting for Qui-gon to show up...

Timelord Victorious likes this.
  4. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Catwoman origin scene!

5. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Oh, and, this ep was the first time I didn't want to hug Tabby - but only because of the spiked jacket. My God that woman is beautiful!!

6. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

Really liked the Catwoman origin scene, well played. Also the molten steel to the face was nicely done. Needed a few more training scenes with Bruce but seems we will get those next week.

7. Mr. Adventure

Gordon is on the Court of Owls? Why not?

I was surprised to see that callback straight to the Burton movie. The cats seemed a bit more arbitrary but that's Gotham for you. I am curious where they're going to go with that, wonder if she's going to dress in black vinyl and scratch the furniture.

Not that she hasn't always been but I've especially noticed in the last couple of episodes. Some great looks like that jacket you mentioned certainly haven't hurt.,

That was pretty nasty! (nicely done but ouch...)

8. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

9. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

I was confused by the ending. Surely Kathryn thought something was up when Talon didn't report in and no word about the dead socialites turned up...?

10. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Well if they're going to give Inara crinkly-evil-face for the rest of the show, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Is Old Mentor Guy supposed to be Ra's Al-Ghul? I'm not feelin' it if so.
    Batman needs his pain to function. Bruce needs to get those virtual beads back.

11. Mr. Adventure

I have to admit I thought it was funny when Ed spitefully used the dart on Oswald.

Psion and Phoenix219 like this.
  12. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

13. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Why am I still watching this show? Just can't help myself... :p

Forbin likes this.
  14. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

I love this show. It gets crazier every week. I love Barnes. I call him Vic (from the SHIELD.) Watching him chew scencery in full scale Bat Villain mode was AWESOME. He can get another attachment for his hand, too. :D I'd love to see him fight Ash from Evil Dead... .:D Gordon is progressing nicely in his protoBatman roll. That was one shocking death. Ed is in full blown Riddler mode. This show is so over the top and unpredictable, and it honestly pisses me off a lot less then some of the other show's decision making and pacing. Its embraced its full on Bat-zany-crazy and I love it. How long before Bruce suits up, I wonder?? :D

15. Mr. Adventure

Looking forward to next week taking things from ridiculous to insane.

Though the bomb seemed more reasonable than the weapon used in the Supergirl finale.

16. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

So will a second dose of the virus render it inert freeing Gordon and Lee from its grip?

17. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

Was this episode edited by a three year old? Seriously, I can't remember such terrible editing on a tv show since the 80s. The dialogue seemed worse than usual, too. Well, at least it was sufficiently batshit...

18. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

AH...this show is just ridiculous.

So both Lee AND Gordon get the virus?

It's really too bad Lee never got a chance to be a sort of foster mom to Bruce.

And speaking of Bruce...I really hate how they have set him up. The only thing I appreciate is that he hasn't actualy done any of the killing.. though this latest temptation just doesn't feel like a temptation, but rather contrived mind control.

It's too bad they never had Bruce have a child-like fascination to be a detective that could play into his development of Batman. Now that he's a blooming teenager, it won't have the same impact (unless they can repurpose some old footage of David M).

And a virus now killing much of Gotham? Sheesh... I think Gotham just falling apart by itself would be fine... or having "supervillains" who create themselves.

So instead of a particle accelerator, the virus will create some of Batman's villains?

19. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

The virus doesn't kill people, people with the virus kill people.

And, holy crap, Morena's beautiful.

20. Kirk Prime

Kirk Prime Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I think it's pretty safe to say they will find a way to cure the virus since Jim Gordon isn't a super powered being.