Giant Starship Name Database?

Discussion in 'Trek Tech' started by SicOne, Jan 27, 2017.

1. SicOne

SicOne Commodore Commodore

Someone at some point had created a large database that assembled the names (and registries, when available) of ships from Trek Lit as well as the Franz Joseph TM and FASA and Last Unicorn Games RPGs. If I remember correctly, the database concluded about the same time the last TNG "A Time To..." book came out, with no new entries after that point. The last time I saw this file was last year, so it may no longer exist. I have been looking for that database online but have been unable to find it. If any of you are familiar with that and can post a link to it, it would be greatly appreciated not only by myself but for many others who would dig something like that.

Mods, please pardon; I posted this in Lit but also believe that someone in Tech might be able to answer, perhaps even more thoroughly than in Lit.

Thanks in advance for any nudges in the right direction, folks.

2. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

Oops, I see this was cross-posted. My reply is in the Lit thread here.

3. SicOne

Heh, no problem, Avro Arrow, thanks for posting here as well! For anyone lurking, it's the Ubergeeky Shiplist Project. Here is a link to the TOS page; links to the TNG, DS9/New Frontier, FASA, Last Unicorn Games, and Franz Joseph pages are at the bottom of the TOS page.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/FirstofTwo/shiplist.html

4. SicOne