Gaming Deals

There's a game called "I have no mouth and must scream" based on the popular scifi novel free on GOG right now. Snagged it.

I've read the short story, and I can't imagine how that would make anything resembling a pleasant gaming experience. I mean it's literally about a severely pissed off all powerful super-computer tormenting the last handful of humans in the world, forever . . .

Last edited:
I played a bit of it and while it has quite a bit of history associated with it, I know enough that it isn't for me. I had to lookup a walkthrough, because unlike most games of this type, it's actually non-linear. If you do something that isn't in the right order, you can fudge it up by simply moving to a different location before you need to. In that way, it's kind of amusing how fragile it is to lead yourself into an unwinnable situation.

I've switched from Steam to GOG and while there are not that many big name AAA titles on that platform as opposed to Steam, Ubisoft, Epic, or EA there is enough variety there to keep me interested. I do however wish they could attract more of the AAA market but doesn't seem likely as their core selling point is no DRM.

I've switched from Steam to GOG and while there are not that many big name AAA titles on that platform as opposed to Steam, Ubisoft, Epic, or EA there is enough variety there to keep me interested. I do however wish they could attract more of the AAA market but doesn't seem likely as their core selling point is no DRM.
Their core selling point is selling older games in an updated version so they can run on modern PCs...
And they have plenty of newer big name titles for sale...
There are a couple of PC classics free to download on it as well...
https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

Their core selling point is selling older games in an updated version so they can run on modern PCs...
And they have plenty of newer big name titles for sale...
There are a couple of PC classics free to download on it as well...
https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

Ooh interesting, yes there's a shit ton of older games done up to work now, plenty of choice. Was surprised to find Control on there. Thank you for sharing that link I found a couple of things to snag, Symphonia and Epic Pinball Collection

Last edited:
Xbox Series X stock must be plentiful. Still available on Amazon and Walmart. Plus the stores that like to force bundles onto the customer.

I'm going to have so much fun if this works well. I remember landing I'd come in to the runway gear down raise the nose of the plane and shut the engine off, game let me have a perfect landing every time.

VENETICA is free on Gog, not sure how long though as I got told about it via email so if you like that kind of game go for it. I snagged it and it reminds me of Jade Empire

Back