FINAL POLL - Get Out Your Crayons

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ptrope, Jul 4, 2015.

?

No kidding - who gets YOUR vote?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2015.
  1. Lensman

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Ptrope

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Solarbaby

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

And a child shall draw them ...

Solarbaby (appropriately) invited the inner child in each of us to enter the challenge this month, and it looks like those kids may have had some fun! Children need our assurance and encouragement - your vote will go a long way to making sure they have a good (and creative!) holiday! And the winner gets more than just a gold star - they get to challenge us again for July!

===========================

Lensman
    [​IMG]

----------------------------

Ptrope
    [​IMG]

----------------------------

Solarbaby
    [​IMG]

2. Kail

Kail Commodore Commodore

I voted Lensman because I think he captured the spirit of the contest best.

3. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I voted Lensman aswell. Although Solarbaby's work is so cool to see, Lensman's work really gives me to vibe of a kid's drawing.

4. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

Very, very tough call. In the end, I voted for Lensman and it was for the stick figure Enterprise. That was just too perfect.

--Alex

5. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i voted Solarbaby, because it's something I might have done as a child...not as "art" but as everyday play

6. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

I voted for Solarbaby because that Picard is awesome and she came up with a great and original idea for an art challenge!

Thanks Kail, Mage and Albertese (glad you liked the stick Enterprise) for the kind words.

7. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Congratulations. This was so cute and definitely child like.
    I'm glad I'm not choosing a new contest. They're really hard to come up with new ideas:rommie:

8. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

I also voted Lensman for the elementary-school flashbacks it gave me, but that Picard does really rock. :D

9. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

Congratulations, Lensman - you bring out the childlike wonder in all of us :)

10. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

You know I really didn't expect this. I expected Solarbaby to be the one to win with that kind of margin because she actually crafted something real. Me? I did mine in about 15 minutes, racing against the clock on the last day because I thought this was such a brilliant idea for a contest that I had to enter no matter what. I really wanted to do mine in crayons but had to make do.

So thank you Solarbaby for such an awesome idea. It's disheartening that there were only four that took up the challenge as I thought it doesn't get much easier than that. Alas....

It is difficult coming up with a new challenge that inspires people to enter these things tho. :techman: