Contest: VOTE February's Art Challenge - Wrong Episode Posters - Please vote!

Please vote for your favourite "wrong" episode poster

• Orac

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Starscape

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Cyfa

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Michael

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No vote - only view results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyfa

Commodore
Commodore
So, you've got some spare time and decide to settle down in front of an episode of Star Trek. But which one?
Fortunately we have four posters from February's Art Challenge that are completely accurate in conveying the theme of their respective episodes, so it'll be easy to choose what to watch depending on what you're in the mood for.

Won't it?
BK10ad6.gif

Maybe you'll go for @Orac's sci-fi mystery, "Miri"? The enigma of a duplicate Earth is just what you need after a day dealing with your kids. You don't need to spend 45 minutes watching someone else's annoying brats on TV, do you?
RWj3ZXk.jpg

Perhaps you just want to settle down in front of a good old fashioned romance - Casablanca or Brief Encounter would be just right if they weren't exclusively on one of the streaming services you don't subscribe to. But what's this? @Starscape's "Encounter at Farpoint" looks just as good and it's on now!
q6lhQLl.jpg

Fed up with the unrelenting grimdark dramas and depressing world news? Why not try Cyfa's comedy, Carry On "Conspiracy"? It's sure to brighten your day! Isn't it...?
Carry%20On%20Conspiracy%20poster%20by%20Cyfa.jpg

Or maybe you just want to be scared silly and give yourself nightmares? How about @Michael's early 90s body horror, "Threshold"? You can leave the questionable sci-fi for another day.
99MQZnH.jpeg

So there you have it. Four off target promotional posters for you to cast your eye over and then vote for your favourite - you have four days to get your votes in. The winner will get to host March's "Retro Rockets" art challenge while draped in the 'Fan Art Challenge Winner' sash!

Oh, and don't bother writing in to complain when you don't get what you expected as the PR dept. have already been fired!
5oivNsY.gif

All the posters are brilliant (I even quite like my own idea, if not the execution), so thank you everyone for taking part, but the Congratulations go to @Starscape! Your wonderfully "wrong" romantic interpretation of "Encounter at Farpoint" has pipped @Michael's 'horrific' "Threshold" to the post!
I'll have the winner's sash laundered before I hand it back to be presented to you :D

Thanks, guys! :D

That was an excellent turn-out for February's contest. I'm fortunate the poll ended when it did, I've a feeling that given a few more days @Michael's gloriously horrifying entry would have caught up and devoured mine. :eek: ;)

Back