Every Star Wars Saga Movie Has The Wrong Title

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by JD, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:44 PM.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

2. TrekMD

TrekMD Commander Red Shirt

You know, that makes sense to me. Works well with the content of each film when see the nine movies as one continuous story.

3. Masiral

Masiral Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

These changes don't really make any sense to me.
    • The Sith don't get any revenge in Episode II; their revenge comes in Episode III.
    • Attack of the Clones makes more sense with the clones' first appearance in Episode II.
    • The Jedi don't really return in Episode IV (certainly not in the same way as in Episode VI).
    • How is the Force awakening in Episode V? The title comes from Snoke's line "There has been an awakening..."
    • The Empire does not strike back in Episode VII; the First Order is not the Empire, anymore than Russia is the Soviet Union.
    • The Last Jedi comes from Luke's line "I will not be the last Jedi." I don't see why you'd move it.
    The only ones that kind of work are The Phantom Menace and The Rise of Skywalker, but The Phantom Menace sounds more like the beginning of a story than its epic conclusion, and Rise ties in with all the voices of Jedi past calling on Rey to rise.

Tosk, Campe and fireproof78 like this.