ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: It really starts small and innocent... the desire to create an avatar for oneself... and next thing you know, you're searching for textures and brushes... learning things about the program that you've had for a year that you used only to touch up family photos before... and the next thing you know, someone makes a suggestion and you find yourself suddenly compelled to do this.

Now I'm in the process of learning to make my own brushes and textures. All to make pretty trek art! :lol:

*sigh*

Beware, my friend, beware. :p

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A hearty welcome and "how-ya-doin" to anyone who's registered as a newbie/greenhorn in the past week or two...hope you have fun in here and in the BBS in-general. :)

3. alwaystrek4m3

alwaystrek4m3 Ensign Newbie

Hey Everyone! I joined about a week ago but I'm only now introducing myself. I've liked Star Trek well since I can remember watching the reruns when I was quite young. I remember being so excited for the first Star Trek movie but then being disappointed that it didn't live up to my expectations but I've never given up on Star Trek. It took me until the third season of Enterprise to really get into that show only to have it end too early! The best Star Trek Shipper relationship is Tpol/Trip IMHO. My family and friends don't really understand why I like sci fi but I've never been embarrassed about it and proudly call myself a geek. Fortunately for me I've been to a few cons and made some really good friends that way who do share my interest. I'm currently happily single, love to travel, go camping every summer, gardening relaxes me and ride my motorcycle, winter time (here in Canada we have lots of snow and cold stuff) I like to ski, love to cook and host dinner parties (I'm an easy going much friendlier Martha Stewart type). Been doing more charity work this year then ever before because I want to give something (rather than just money) to make humanity better and after all that's one of the reasons I love Trek because it shows that humanity can become so much more! I look forward to many interesting posts ... :)

4. Russ

Russ Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome to the ENT forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

That goes to you too spot, and anyone else I missed. :) Sorry about that.

5. Jedikatie

Jedikatie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi alwaystrek4m3! Hope you enjoy yourself here! If you like TnT, there's a thread full of dedicated fans of them... or if you like, they each have their own threads as well. :)

I know all too well what it's like to have family who think you're weird because you like sci fi, mine's the same way.

6. Kevin Thomas Riley

Kevin Thomas Riley Admiral Admiral

In Engineering singing "Kathleen" with T'Pol
    ^ Yeah, welcome to the madness of the ENT forum, spot and alwaystrek4m3! :thumbsup: Try not to be too intimidated by jaded posters such as myself! :p ;) Have fun! :D

7. cooleddie74

^
    And don't let me disturb and creep any you guys out. At least...not TOO badly. ;) :devil:

8. Miss EJ

Miss EJ Commander Red Shirt

hey,

haden't checked this out yet, so i thought i should!

Name Eryn-Jean aka Miss EJ
    Birthday Feb. 6th - I expect presents!
    Location Nova Scotia Canada
    Occupation Student at SMU and swimming instructor/life guard
    Ship TnT!
    Other Info aside from ENT, i'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I also enjoy reading and writing fanfiction (havent tried my hand at ENT fanfiction yet though)
    Usually Seen drawing Dollz and surfing the net in my sleep :D

:vulcan:

9. CmdrFreakin

CmdrFreakin Commander Red Shirt

Welcome to the Forum

10. Miss EJ

Miss EJ Commander Red Shirt

WOOT! A Fellow Canadian!

:lol: "Wecome" I've been here longer than you!

Good Times :thumbsup:

:vulcan:

11. DsZ

DsZ Bunny Boy™ Admiral

Hello everybody,

just wanted to announce my presence to you folks. I just joined here so I'll introduce myself to anyone who cares.
    My name is Ben, I'm 24 and so damn bored I actually read almost all the posts on this forum. Right now I have way too much time on my hands so I will be posting a lot in the next few weeks (BTW, isn't it a bitch that you have to have 100 posts for your avatar to show?:mad:).
    I have been a Star Trek fan since I was 7 when I first saw TOS and stuck with it till the end of ENT. So it's fair to say I love all things Trek (except the Abomination).
    My hobbies include spreading typowes all over the net, listening to european Trance music, bashing B&B and skinning cats alive. HUAHAHAHA (Mine is an evil laugh!)
    As you can see I have run out of intelligent things to say, so...

peace out

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanx for all the welcomes. To the person who asked, I live in Geelong which is down the bottom of Australia.Our street is by the sea.Haven't been here for a week, I went to the Armageddon convention in New Zealand, it was great, tho some of the guests got work and had to cancel.www.pulpexpo.com if anyone wants a look. :thumbsup

Spot jumped up and scratched me on the hand OUCH OUCH OUCH

13. elroy_jetson

elroy_jetson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Welcome one, welcome all! :angel:

This is a nice place. :D

Happy Birthday .....uh...uh....I thought there were 2 birthdays today> :confused:

14. RookieBatman

RookieBatman Commodore Commodore

Hi all, you can call me RookieBatman; I'm a longtime fan of Star Trek (mostly of TOS), and I've been watching the ENT DVD's and enjoying them lately.
    And if any of you post on the Pocket Books forum, yes I am the same RookieBatman.

15. star

Welcome RookieBatman to the insanity that is the ENT forum... :lol: Seriously, though, it's nice to see new people coming in saying that they enjoy ENT. We welcome you with open arms! :angel:

16. Jedikatie

Jedikatie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi RookieBatman! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

17. cooleddie74

Have fun, RookieBatman. Remember to contribute to our "BBS Mental Health Fund." Which...I seriously need to draw from. :p

18. Kevin Thomas Riley

Kevin Thomas Riley Admiral Admiral

In Engineering singing "Kathleen" with T'Pol
    Welcome to all the new posters! Don't let the madness scare you away! Come join it instead! :devil:

19. RxTrip

RxTrip Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

'allo! I'm Jackie - 30-something mom of two - Trek fan since I was a kid: mom used to watch TOS reruns every night in stead of the news. Overcame my addiction to TNG a few years back - don't know that I'll ever get over the need for more ENT (or Trip!) Kept up with DS9 for a while and never quite got into VOY. I really hate the fact that we won't get seven seasons of ENT - and wish the show could've gone out with a worthy fanale (all old hat, I know) Bakula got me to ENT, but Trinneer kept me watching.

Nice to be here

20. star

Welcome RxTrip! Yay! Another mom! I have 4 myself. :D When I was young, I used to actually sneak out at night and watch the TOS reruns while my parents were in bed, myself. :lol:

Enjoy our insane little forum. :D And post lots in the Trip thread. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.