ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snapper

Snapper Captain Captain

Hi mommyj and welcome.
    Loved your T'Mom video, it was really funny. Thanks. And you have my sympathy with small moving child - they are into everything so fast, you can't leave them alone for a second. Don't worry, it gets better when they sleep at night (they do eventually!). :)

2. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Welcome mommyj !! *hugs* :D

3. mommyj

mommyj Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Thanks for the welcome! :)

4. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    Welcome to all the newbies who've arrived since my last stop in here...don't forget..."Give Cooleddie74 a New Car and $10,000 Night" is every Wednesday at 8:00pm sharp! :D

5. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

Hi there! Another newbie speaking here! My name is K. and I come from the homeland of Captain Picard -- what a coming out! I am 30 (actually I'll turn 31 in three weeks) and have been a trekkie since the age of four when I watched the episode where the 1701 crew is turned into stones (please help me, I can't remember the name of that damned show!!!!). I used to be an english teacher but, to be honest, today kids over here are bunches of (pardon my French --LOL!!--) a$$(bleep). Anyway, you get the picture. So I quit and now I am a PA in Luxembourg where the Trek boxsets are real cheap (or is it the wages which are real high?).
    Anyway, besides Trek, my other interests are:
    - Rock and Roll bands of the 1970s. I play the guitar and I am in permanent awe when I listen to AC/DC (rock me Angus!), Pink Floyd (I think there's a Corporal Clegg on these boards) and Led Zeppelin.
    - US and Belgian comics (if you don't know "XIII", you really should try!)
    - Mangas (Space Adventure Cobra and Dragonball)
    - Kung fu (the martial art, not the Dave Carradine show!)
    - Les Nuls (the brits have the Monty Pythons, you have SNL b/w 1975-1990, well we have Les Nuls...)
    - The US civilization and culture, that I find quite... fascinating! Actually I majored in that field.
    I hope I will spend an enjoyable time with you, my dear fellow and enlightened trekkie colleagues. See you around the galaxy.
    Make it so.

6. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Welcome Mutenroshi !! It's always nice to have new people! Hope to see you around. *hugs* :)

7. Neeka Keet

Neeka Keet Admiral Admiral

Hey there everybody!!

My name is Carmen, I'm 21 years old from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I've loved Star Trek since I was 8 years old and saw The Wrath of Khan on cable, since then I've seen TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY (my personal favorite) from beggining to end even though my cable provider cut UPN back in '98. I've just become an Enterprise fan thanks to my high speed internet collection that has afforded me the ability to download eps from the net.

Trek is not my only obsession of course

- die hard music fan (specially rock!!)
    - soccer fan (go Boca Juniors!!)
    - I play bass and dream of being in a half decent band
    - Also I'm a Star Wars, Anime, and generally SciFi fan

Anyways, finally, other than being a major geek in many facets of my life, I'm also a fourth year political sciences major preparing to get into law school. Thanks for reading my rambling post. :cool:

8. Pip

Pip Commodore Commodore

Welcome! Most of us don't bite ;)

9. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    ^
    Well, MOST of us. I've had my shots and boosters, though so aside from a little tissue bruising I wouldn't worry. :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm new around here, so I thought I should say hi.

*Stooges harmony*
    "hello, Hello, HELLLOOOOO!!"

Not much to tell... I'm not a rabid trekker, but I've followed the series since TOS and watched TNG quite faithfully, but then dropped out of orbit until ENT came along. It's getting better every year (I just pretend the gazelle story never got told) and I hope it survives a full run. Cheers.

11. Pip

Pip Commodore Commodore

Welcome aboard :D

12. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Commodore Commodore

Hello. I'm Wowbagger. I've been posting for only a few days, but I've been lurking for five years, so I more or less know what's going on here.

Beyond Trek, I... hmm... life beyond Trek... hadn't really considered that...

I sometimes contribute to www.fiveminute.net which, yes, I just shamelessly plugged.

Nice to speak to all of you, after all these years.

13. Pip

Pip Commodore Commodore

^ A few new folks showing up here these days :) Welcome!

14. tjkummer

tjkummer Vice Admiral Admiral

Forgive me for just discovering this thread, but I figured I'd go ahead and post in it.

My screen name is tjkummer and my real name is Tom. I'm 36, and I've been a Star Trek fan for at least 30 years.

Other than Trek, the other current run TV shows I watch are 24 & Stargate SG-1. I also enjoy watching college basketball, football and baseball. I read a lot, and my favorite authors include Tom Clancy, W.E.B. Griffin, Robert Heinlein, James Patterson & John Grisham. I enjoy bowling, which I do two nights a week in leagues.

15. ableone

ableone Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Ola all,

I just discovered this thread and waded all the way through. It was interesting to see who all of you are.

I am one of the oldsters here (38). I live in the southwest U.S. I am married and working on having kiddles. I am one of the freaks who liked Voyager but could never get into DS9.

I thought that the Enterprise premier was fantastic but that it became unwatchable somewhere in the first season. I came back early in S3 and found it much improved. I now think E is on par if not better than TNG. (Too PC for me.)

In real life I am a captain of ships that have no names.

16. Pip

Pip Commodore Commodore

Welcome to the new folks :D

17. vulcanshoolmarm

vulcanshoolmarm Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi everybody! I'm a 50 year old high school math teacher from Fort Worth, Texas. I fell in love with Star Trek during its original run in the 60's and have watched every Star Trek series since. I am a hugh fan of Enterprise, Quantum Leap, and Scott Bakula :o. I am also a science fiction fiend in general: X-files, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Robert Heinlein, Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury etc. I've been reading the Enterprise bulletin board for several months, but just figured out how to become a member. It's so exciting to find other people that see the same things in the episodes that I do. :)

18. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hello and Welcome to all of the new posters here, and throughout the board. I'm J. Allen, and I am what you'd call a recent convert, so asking me ENT questions would be a very very bad idea. :D

[PASSING THE BUCK] However, there are many wonderful ENT Afficianados on this board, and they will have no problem helping you with any problems you might have whatsoever. [/PASSING THE BUCK]

;) Welcome and Blessings to you all.

-J.

19. Hoshi_Mayweather

Hoshi_Mayweather Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I show up every now and then to post, but I might as well introduce myself. ;)

I'm Hoshi_Mayweather--as you can tell from my name, the two characters I like from ENT, as well as characters I wouldn't mind seeing get together. :p

I post on Star Trek.com also...as well as other sci-fi, and non sci-fi forums.

My favorite Trek series are: TOS & DS9....(if ENT gets Mayweather some time, I'll consider Season 4 of the show my favorite too!)

Other favorite character(s):
    *Talas

Anyway, it's good that the show is making some effort to bring the elements that we remember from TOS to the current series...

20. emily_reich

emily_reich Commodore Commodore

hey! welcome :)

as you prob'ly already noticed in your thread, i agree :) :D

and i must ask... what other scifi boards ya at?? and are ya hoshi_mayweather everywhere? if ya don't mind saying that is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.